Monday, April 6, 2009

Last note: While I was at the grocery store today I was looking at the cheeses, trying to decide what to buy as an appetizer that I could take to my brother's house this Sunday. A woman was also looking and shared this with me:

Buy a small brie round
top with one or two teaspoons of finely minced garlic
drizzle with honey (enough to run over the sides)
Bake in hot oven until cheese is soft. 
Serve with sliced baquette and crackers.

I'm going to try it. mmm.. sweet and savory.
this happens all the time to me in grocery stores. I don't know why - but people always talk to me - ask me questions or share a cooking tip or recipe. funny. I swear I don't wear an apron to the store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I love feedback... what with being a cook and all. I will respond to your comments via email (if you do not have a "noreply" address or here, below your comment) As always, Bon Appetite!

Related Posts with Thumbnails