Okay foodie readers.
This. Is. It.
With a give-away.
Actually, 3 giveaways.
1. A bottle of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce (and recipes)
2. A bottle of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce (and recipes)
3. An official, never before seen, available only from moi, The Good Cook Apron. Just like the one I wear - everyday! Well, okay, not just like the one I wear, mine's way better - but I AM THE GOOD COOK...
Be still your pounding hearts.
You ask, "How oh how Good Cook can I win one of these fabulous prizes?"
Hold on to your spatula's I'm coming to that.
The first person who correctly answers the following questions gets their choice of sauce or apron.
The second person who correctly answers the following questions gets their choice of what's left - either apron or bottle of sauce
Ditto the third.
Okay, let's go:
DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS TO THE BLOG - EMAIL THEM TO THEGOODCOOKNJ@COMCAST.NET
1. Here are the ingredients... now tell me what's cooking:
1 tablespoon water
1 eggplant, cut into 3/4 inch slices
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cup tomato sauce
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
2 tablespoons olive oil
2. What recipe is the first post of The Good Cook? Hint: It was in April, 2009.
3. In what country is the original home of this tasty treat - Beef Stroganoff?
4. In what city will you find this renowned restaurant - Mesa Grill? (hint, pick one of 3 cities)
Put your thinking caps on and respond as quickly as you can. Winner will be announced as soon as, well, as soon as we have three people who answer all four of the questions correctly!
Good luck and keep cooking!!
A Cook's Notes: contest NOT open to family members - sorry sisters #1, 3, and 4 (and mom)... that's just the way it is.
Bonus Question: Where can you find The Original Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce?
Bonus Answer: Currently, it is available via their website, www.countrybobs.com and if you order, they will send you a little booklet chock full of recipes!
I am heading to the beach because I already KNOW all the answers to today's contest quiz.
Happy weekend everyone - happy cooking!