Friday, November 13, 2009

Guest Post

I have been absolutely honored by my friend Meeko Fabulous over at The Ramblings of a Disgruntled Secretary.




Meeko is on vacation this week (it's his Birthday everyone!!) and asked if I would do a guest post in his absence. I reached all the way back into my past to when I was held hostage by the corporate world and wrote today's post. Hurry on over for a read and while you're at it, check out some of Meeko's older posts - you're gonna love him!

ps. Just click on The Ramblings of a Disgruntled Secretary cartoon (above) or HERE

Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I did my 36 years in that world... and the last 10 I just nodded and smiled a lot, and stayed far away from the stuff they tried to make you believe was important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara - have fun at Meeko's site!

    Buffalo - sounds like you were wise and learned how to play nice in the corporate world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, the best of both worlds! I will check you out there shortly/

    ReplyDelete

Wow. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I love feedback... what with being a cook and all. I will respond to your comments via email (if you do not have a "noreply" address or here, below your comment) As always, Bon Appetite!

Related Posts with Thumbnails